lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

A LOT OF CUTE STUFF



READ MY POST LISTENING THIS SONG :)
LEE MI POST ESCUCHANDO ESTA CANCIÓN :)
CZYTAJ TEN POST SŁUCHAJĄC TEJ PIOSENKI :) 




PL
Pachnie wiosną
Moje serce jest nadwrażliwe
Idę i śpiewam
Prowadzi mnie słońce

I nie brakuje mi gwiazdy,
która by doprowadziła pod Twoje drzwi
bo upiłam się wczoraj
i szłam znacząc drogę okruszkami chleba.


ENG
 It smells like spring
My heart is hypersensitive
I`m going and singing
Leads me the sunshine

And I don`t need the stars
which would lead me to your door
I drunk last night
and I walked the road marking bread crumbs.


ES
 Huele a aire de primavera
tengo alergia en el corazón
voy cantando por la carretera
de copiloto llevo el sol.

Y a mi no me hace falta estrella
q me lleve hasta tu portal
como ayer estaba borracho
fui tirando migas de pan






 PL
 Wędruję przez życie, bez przystawania, ale i nieśpiesznie
Staram się nie awanturować, ubrana w uśmiech, bez kompleksów ani obaw
Śpiewam barwne rumby, a płacz nie krzywdzi mnie pod warunkiem, że nie płaczesz i Ty.

Nazywają mnie "milindri"
w światku cygańskim
bo gdy biorę swoją gitarę,
nogi same mnie prowadzą.

ES
 Voy camiando por la vida, sin pausa, pero sin prisas
procurando no hacer ruido, vestia con una sonrisa, sin complejo ni temores,
canto rumbas de colores
y el llorar no me hace daño siempre cuando tu no llores

Y el milindri a mi me llaman
en el mundillo calé
porque al coger mi guitarra
se me van solos los pies.

ENG
 I wander through life without congruence, but deliberately
I try not to fuss, wearing a smile, without complexes or concerns
I sing colorful rumba, and crying doesn`t hurt me, provided if  you don`t cry.

They call me "milindri"
in the world of gypsy
because when I take my guitar,
legs themselves lead me.
 






PL
 Nie chcę miłości nieodwzajemnionych
Nie chcę wojen
Nie chcę przyjaciół
Którzy mnie nie pokochaliby bez moich sukcesów

Nie rzucaj mi kwiatów
Ani fałszywych spojrzeń bez wyrazu
które nic nie mówią
o sercu które je przesyła.

ES
 Y no quiero amores, no correspondidos
no quiero guerras
no quiero amigos
que no me quieran sin mis galones

No me tires flores
Ni falsas miradas de inexpresión
que no dicen nada
del corazón que me las propone

ENG
 I don`t want love unrequited
I don`twant wars
I don`twant friends
Who have loved me without my success

Don`t throw me flowers
Neither the fake looks expressionless
that say nothing
of the heart which sends them.



MAKE UP   ~ TheGrisGirl ~






 & my pure addiction
SHOES & BAGS





 pants/pantalones/spodnie #MANGO
sweater/jersey/sweter #MASSIMO DUTTI
boots/botas/botki #A.MCQUEEN
bag/bolso/torba #MICHAEL KORS
sunglasses/gafas/okulary #PRADA
brancelet/pulsera/bransoletka #APART
pendant/colgante/wisiorek #APART
 make up/ maquillaje/makijaż #CHANEL


SONG - MELENDI "CAMINANDO POR LA VIDA"




COMING SOON ... WKRÓTCE ... APROXIMADAMENTE...




 
PHOTOS BY  









muchos besos y abrazos 



~TheGrisGirl~












 
 
  ©TheGrisGirl. All Rights Reserved.

 

50 comentarios:

  1. beautiful dear!!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Piekny naszyjnik i cudowna torba!! Cudowny madry wpis i wiersze:):) Pozdrawim slonecznie i zycze udanego i milego tygodnia:):)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello from Spain: beautiful song. I really like the color of your bag. Keep in touch

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ślicznie kochana wyglądasz :) Torebka jest przepiękna <3 pozdrawiam :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cudownie wyglądasz.. zresztą jak zwykle :) Ciekawa jestem czy te buciki są wygodne, bo wyglądają mega!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. no kochana, wyluzowałaś mnie ta piosenką ;))) fajne buty a ta torebkę uwielbiam :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love your bag!!
    http://enjoyourstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hola preciosa!! me encantan las fotos!! el bolso es una pasada!!
    Hoy sorteo en mi blog diez invitaciones dobles para la MBFW de Madrid!! un beso!!

    www.rednailsladies.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. JOPE, PUES QUE PUEDO HACER?! P A R T I C I P O !!! :*
      GRACIAS GUAPA !

      Eliminar
  9. Hej piękna! Jak dawno mnie tu nie było! :O
    A Ty cudowna jak zwykle. Wiesz, zawsze mnie zastanawiają takie buty, jak się w nich chodzi, bo wyglądają MEGA. :D
    Pozdrawiam! :*

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ojej!!! faktycznie minęło juz troche.. trzeba to nadrobic :))
      co do butow, sa bardzo wygodne :D wiem ze nie wygladaja, ale sa ! :)
      do nastepnego slodziaQ :*

      Eliminar
  10. Bardzo mądre słowa... Wzruszyłam się... Prześlicznie wyglądasz na zdjęciach. Jesteś bardzo fotogeniczna. Pozdrawiam ciepło!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Me encanta la cancion, es muy positiva (si puedo usar la palabra 'positiva' en este caso). Y me gusta tambien tu look - muy interesante como siempre, guapa! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. gracias ! guapa tuuuu :)))))
      si, la cancion es bastante positiva, ademas me encanta la puedo escuchar el dia entero !

      Eliminar
  12. oh honey thank you for the cute comment on my blog.
    i think your blog is also beautiful and lovely.
    you are so beautiful and i love your hair. hehehe
    yes of course, i follow you now and you can follow me, when you like =)
    kisses Annika

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Love the post. I am from India. It is nice to see your love for Indian culture :)

    Check out my blog http://redvelvetcloset.blogspot.in/ .
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know when you do so that I can follow you back :)
    Love Avisha

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. omg! really? from india?! thank you for visit my blog & i hope keep in touch with you :)
      ps: yeah i looove india!

      Eliminar
  14. Hello Ines. Thanks so much for checking out my blog. I am now following you via GFC and would appreciate if you followed me back.

    Your style is lovely. I adore the look of Skinny Pants with a Sweater. Your Booties are gorgeous. Also, I own that same MK Bag but in Red. Hope all is well. Ada. =)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! You're so beautiful♥
    I would love to follow each other(:
    I follow you now via GFC, as suggested and I hope you do the same!
    Have a nice day xx

    Visit my blog -> BeautxSabrina

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Thank you for the very nice comment on my blog! I would love for us to follow each other! followed you on gfc, so I hope for a follow back! Mckenzie
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Q bonito!! Y el look me encanta! En especial los zapatos :)

    bsos ChicAdicta

    www.piensaenchic.com

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Hi, great review. you would like to follow each other? let me know. beautiful kisses.

    bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! <3 I love yours! o.o And you're so pretty! I'm now following you! Hope we can stay in touch! x Cloudy Dreams

    ResponderEliminar
  20. Love the bag, great colour!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Stunning shoes sweetie and I love your bag <3

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Amazing bag! I absolutely adore the color! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment!

    ResponderEliminar
  23. Love the Michael Kors bag it's a beautiful color! Thanks visiting my blog and requesting a follow. I am following you..keep in touch :)

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Love the Michael Kors bag, it's a gorgeous color! Thanks for stopping by my blog and requesting to follow. I will be following your blog..keep in touch!


    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ResponderEliminar
  25. wow świetny post! :) wyglądasz naprawdę super, a te wplecione fragmenty piosenki są świetne :D
    pozdrawiam cieplutko myszko ;*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  26. love that bag! ❤

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ResponderEliminar
  27. Muchas gracias por tu comentário tan amable en mi blog! Lo has escrito en ingles pero, como eres española, puedes escribir en español que lo entiendo muy bien - he tenido clases de tu lengua :)
    Te voy a seguir ahora!
    http://theshynessheart.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar

ZOSTAW PO SOBIE ŚLAD,KOMENTUJ :)

DEJA UNA HUELLA, DEJA UN COMENTARIO :)

LEAVE THE SIGN OF YOUR VISIT, COMMENT :)